Monday, February 24, 2014

For Our Little Prayer Partner

When second graders are preparing for their First Holy Communion in my church, parishioners choose to be prayer partners during their journey.  Our family chose a little guy who was in day care with Max.  I made him this card.


I went a little craft-cray-cray and even stamped the envelope!  Yeah me!


I was inspired at first by my buddy, Karen's, card, which used repetitive stamping to give a patterned paper feel.  She linked to the person who inspired her card.  This stamper's personalized notebooks reminded me that, HEY!  I can make my own patterns!  Duh!

One little note of sadness: as I was cleaning the design that I stamped in Rich Razzleberry, I ripped part of it off.  Sigh.  Hoping I can fix it somehow, but I am not hopeful.

Card size: 5.5 x 4.25"
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry textured, Neenah Solar white
Inks: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Everyday Blessings


No comments: