Saturday, March 25, 2017

Project Life® 3/18-3/24/2017

This week, I used Ali's Handdrawn Days digital files on each of the photos for some unity in the layout. Again, multiple products from Ali's Story Kits were used, among other random (probably Simple Stories and Project Life) cards.


I added the stamp "Scrap" from Technique Tuesday's Paper Hoarder set to a card from Ali's Read Story Kit.  It worked quite perfectly for the story I had to tell about Max pouring over scrapbooks.  I also used cards from Ali's Drive kit (Miles and Miles) and Numbers kit (Cost of Goods Right Now). The title card is from Ali's Craft kit.  Embellishments are all from one AE kit or another.  I believe the "hustlin'" card is from a Simple Stories sheet. The stamp on Tuesday's photo is from the Technique Tuesday stamp set as well.  I stamped using Staz On Opaque white ink.


Embellishments again are from Ali's kits.  I have them broken up, so it would be hard to say which ones.  The grid card is a Project Life product.  The Yikes from the Surprise kit was perfect for the journaling about my unexpectedly green calzone. The journal card about my throwback photo was from Ali's Old + New kit, which was my first Story Kit purchase (AKA the gateway drug).  The #Cool card was, I believe, from a We R Memory Keepers kit...or Simple Stories...not sure.


A close up of some flair.  

No comments: