Saturday, March 11, 2017

Project Life® Week of 3/4-3/10

Week 2 of my newest Project Life® adventure is in the book. This week uses a hodgepodge of materials from a few different vendors, some of whom I remember, others, I do not.  I have my materials organized by their use, not by vendor, and sometimes things look pretty similar from set to set. I attempted unity by having the same patterned 4 x 6 card (I believe from WRMK) on each page, adding a label or chipboard element for variety.  I also repeated some cards of Ali's with grids and sayings. After that, I chose cards that would help me tell the story, which was Ali's theme for the third week of Storytelling with Project Life®.  Some cards are from Ali, one was randomly in my stash, but I think it is from WRMK or Simple Stories.  





I had the spread done, then I went to a scrapbook store and purchased this cute stamp which was part of Taylored Expressions Weekend Warrior set.  I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with this image when I got home.  I used StazOn in opaque white and stamped directly on the photo.  First use of the stamp: buttah.


Stickers from various Story Kits of Ali's are all throughout the layout.  I believe these will continually be my icing on my pages.  They are just too cute.  I added them mainly to the outside of the page protectors.

No comments: