Sunday, March 19, 2017

Catching Up with One Little Word® 2017

I appreciate the simplicity of One Little Word®. It's really easy to stay "caught up."  Here's February:


Last year had the same theme for the month of February.  Choose something that you want to practice.  This year, I chose daily prayer--spending 1% of the day with God.  It was a good thing to stay cognizant of. (Circle embellishments from Ali Edwards; cross from Micahels; heart stickers from Starfoam)

Since March does best as a double-page spread, I decided to use this card from the Simple Stories Posh kit as a starter. I love the message.  Embracing loving the days.

Again this year, Ali suggested a vision board that related to our words.  I chose the two scenes because relaxation and rest have been underrated in my life, except on weekends when I tend to crash. I need to embrace the need for these each day.


The final page is also from the Posh set.  I really like that set a great deal.  Lots of uses.



No comments: