Saturday, March 18, 2017

Project Life® Week of 3/11 through 3/17

The double-page spread.  Not as much embellishments this week, as I believe there are lots of "words" to consider.  When I was finished with the guts, I just decided that adding more was unnecessary.  I am also becoming quite free with where the photos go in the spread.  If I went in a day-by-day fashion, this spread would have very little unity.  Bottom line: It would have bugged me.  So I grouped things together where it made the most sense.

I decided to use a meme that I loved to title the spread.  So spot on.  I love that I was able to incorporate the back of one of Ali's cards into this spread.  That does not always work out as smoothly.  I also used a Project Life card I had for St. Patrick's Day, as well as a digital Project Life® card that went will with my Seuss-y shots.

This week had a theme all right: bat-shit crazy.  My journaling tells the tale.

No comments: