Saturday, April 1, 2017

Holy cow! A card!


I needed to make a card for the person I am sponsoring to receive Baptism and Confirmation at the Easter Vigil.  This card will be opened during retreat next week, and it needed to contain some inspiration.

I used Bazzill Kraft as my base.  The first panel is SEI linen paper.  Then I used my Stampin' Up! banner dies and embossing folder with some Bazzill red and Neenah Solar White.  The sentiment is from PTI's A Cheerful Heart set.  I stamped with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink, which is quickly becoming my favorite.  I felt something was needed up top, so I stapled a bit of sheet ribbon and placed an Ali Edwards glittery white star, followed by a Studio Calico Kraft star to pull in the base.

It felt good to make a card again!

No comments: