Friday, November 27, 2015

Week in the Life: Sunday

The final installment in Week in the Life: Sunday.





It was nice to go back to the first page, the intentions page, where I took a good long look at why I was participating in this week.  I used it as I reflected at the end to see how I did representing what I wanted to represent.

The money was well-spent on this kit.  I used a great deal of what Ali had to offer.  I appreciated her videos and suggestions, as I incorporated some of that into my book (ex.hole punching photos and adhering back to back, using a tab, I used washi, she used Avery for that, setting up a basic layout, but not being tied to it).  I was also able to add digital elements (memes and such), handwritten elements, and chipboard.  In all, I am pretty pleased with how this turned out, and I know my kids and I will go back to it again and again. I am also glad that I used the notes sheets and was OK with the layouts taking a while to be created, as school's start takes over many things in my life.

Fin.

No comments: