Friday, November 27, 2015

Week in the Life: Saturday

Arriving at Saturday of this week was a huge accomplishment.  I must stay, the documentation sheets offered by Ali were a godsend.  Some days I wrote a lot, other days a little, but either way, I had documentation of the day to look back on months later when I was actually completing the book.


That's me.  At the pool.  Yeah!



This is one of my favorite spreads.  I like the yellow and gray mix.  I clearly have a thing for bingo cards. They really give a page a little boost.  I used some Lawn Fawn patterned paper in the upper left, a meme in the lower left, and a card from my stash in the lower right.  It was an interesting interpersonal week at work, and, rather than dwell on the negative things that happened, I decided to post the sentiments that conveyed the lessons.  That's what really matters, right?  I am sure these lessons will carry over into other parts of my future life as much as they did this week.  I used washi again fir the quick documentation of some of this page.


We love car selfies.  And by "we," I mean "I."  We spent this evening having a "farewell dinner" at one of our favorite local dives.

No comments: