Friday, July 19, 2013

Project Life Week 15

The benefit to waking at 4:54 AM unable to get back to sleep due to sinuses?  I wrapped up Week 15!  It is four 12 x 12s, one of which I showed in a previous post.  (iPhone pic...fuzziness as I edit in the car!)



How cute are those arrows from the Honey edition?  Perfect embellishment for a busy week.


More on this layout can be read here.  I clearly took this pic with the Nikon. 


Back of the Bon Jovi timeline.


I took advice, yet again, from Ali Edwards, and drew my setlist lines with a Copic marker.  I used a Recollections clear alphabet set and SU! White craft ink  for the title.  I then used the ticket stub and a couple of tickets from Taste of Chicago on the page.  The set list is nice, as it covers up the brad backs and  stitching from the timeline.  The patterned paper is the flipside of what I used for the timeline.


I used a combination of cards for this page, some from Project Life (I think Honey edition), some from Simple Stories, and the Smile was from a gift packet of cards from a friend, so I am not sure who the manufacturer is.

And there you have it, from the 2G hotspot in my car.  Let's just say, I am having a dialup flashback. :)

Onward on our car quest!






No comments: