Saturday, April 15, 2017

Project Life® 4-8 through 4-14-2017


This week's fairly simple spread uses Ali's Tough Digital Story Kit to unify the pictures and dates.  The images used on the photos were part of a word sticker set that came with Tough.  I went right to Tough because this was a HELLA week to try to push through.  Stomach virus and several days of nausea in a life that was not stopping for recovery.  The usual life of a mom.


When I saw Ali make this card for one of her spreads, I knew I needed to make a "So Over Being Sick" sentiment card.  The "smiling pie of pooh" stamp came with the Texting You set from Simon Says Stamp.  The alphabet is a random alphabet I bought at one time.  Every other card/sticker came from a kit of Ali's at some point.  Since I have them split up, it's hard to say.





No comments: