Sunday, August 4, 2013

Project Life Week 16

Slowly enjoying putting vacation pages together.  Used my new Kraft core kit as well as some new Studio Calico wood veneers and Pebbles alphabet stickers.  I also used some Memory Flaps from CTMH to include multiple fill in the blank cards from the family members as well as a way to tie in the strip of 4 x 4 Instagram shots.






You can send your Instragram shots straight to Walgreens photo using your phone app.  They will print as 4 x 4.  Mine came as matte finish, but I am sure you can change that and I was not paying attention.  Regardless....so much easier that the way I was printing them, which required placing them on a 4 x 6 layer in Photoshop and saving them after cropping, filtering, etc.



These journaling fill in the blank cards are part of ALi Edwards' Hello Story class as a way of journaling that is quick and easy, yet meaningful.

On to Disney!

No comments: