Saturday, January 2, 2010
With every season comes a time to say, "Thanks!" Here is a prototype of my Christmas "Thank-You" cards. A few variations on the theme: 1. different felt snowflakes in various colors (red was also a contender); 2. different placement for the sentiment (center, left, right). Otherwise, it was pretty much the same recipe:
1. SU! Bordering Blue panel cut to 5-1/4 x 4-1/8" and inked with Bordering Blue
2. SU! Felt Flurries layered and attached with fabric glue to the upper-center portion of the panel
3. Sentiment from SU! Enjoy Every Moment set stamped in SU! Craft White ink
4. White border created with ruler and American Crafts The Ultimate Gel Pen in pastel white
5. Panel attached to 5.5 x 4.25" card
I like it! Now, to actually write them out and mail them!