Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Shoutout to KK-S

For those of you that read this blog regularly, you know that I speak of one of my crafting buddies, Karen, quite frequently. She is the one I lovingly call my "dealer" for Stampin' Up! Lately, Karen has been deeply enmeshed with a few things that have kept her from her craft groove. Her family is building a house (which will be so pretty and includes a craft room that looks dy-no-mite). She has become certified to lead group fitness classes, her favorite being Zumba. She is establishing herself in town as an instructor. So, as far as crafting is concerned her time has been limited.

Since she is an apartment-dweller, today the "stamping ladies" came to my pad to check out the new catalog (40 MB .pdf file). This card is the make-and-take Karen offered, using the new In Color palette. This was a lovely, simple card, and I know she has no time to post it, so I am posting it for her. Here are her deets:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Cardstock: SU! white and Soft Suede
Inks: SU! Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Crushed Curry
Stamps: SU! Fundamental Phrases and Circle Circus
Various scallop and circle punches
Dimensionals

2 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

THANK YOU! I will have to update my blog :-)

Ann said...

Hey, how come I wasn't invited??? Cute card, though.