Monday, October 12, 2015

Week in the Life: Tuesday

Tuesday came with not as many photos, but plenty of notes.  Here is how the pages took shape:

Page 1: The weather 4 x 4.
Page 1: The tab
Page 2: The 8 x 3 run-down of the day.
Page 4: A Happy Tuesday meme with my main man, Snoopy (as Joe Cool, of course).  The Fit Bit at almost 15,000 steps when leaving school. The washi tape with the saying "Today was a challenge" on it.  The tape serves to flip a card on the next page.  The Aren't You Lovely? sentiment was printed from a kit from the Project Life app many moons ago.  It is referring to my FitBit, which shows that I killed my daily 10,000 step goal.  
Page 5: Keeping with the stripes theme, I used some We R Memory Keepers cards that I had in my stash.  I also used an Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday card to explain the 4 x 6s on the next page.
This is a card that flips up to something that was said that day.  I wanted to preserve it, but not have it assault me every time I looked at this page.  While it was not a pleasant thing, now that I am doing this weeks later, I am glad to say that the drama has died down a bit.  "She said," washi, and arrow are from Ali's kit.  I created a white frame with my Gelly Roll pen.
Page 6: Some pics from the day.  Love the song!  Gets me pumped.
Page 7: Today's final page.  I made lots of trips back and forth to work, so I thought I would document the tedious nature of the task.  I used one of Ali's stamps as a title for the photo, and I used a 4 x 6 card (I think WRMK) to jot down some other happenings (mainly funny) about the day.  It was so helpful, again, that I had taken notes.  Much would have been forgotten.













No comments: