Monday, October 12, 2015

Other crafting pursuits

I have been busy with crafting, but unable to post some things because of the element of surprise.  I have been helping with a friend's baby shower.

First, the invitations:
I used some Bazzill shiny textured paper, my Silhouette, and some bling.  The colors and butterfly are representative of what is in the baby's nursery.  On the back is the wording for the invitation.

Then, some bunting:


I love making bunting, and the Silhouette makes it so easy.  I used the same textured cardstock as I used on the invitations.  Then I used light yellow lettering in Hello Dot font, some bling on the dots, and some yellow baker's twine.

Also, a sign (painting of canvas done by another crafty friend):
The wording was not our own, but the design was morphed to fit our needs.

Lastly, my own card to the mama-to-be:
Some SU! washi, some Martha Stewart butterflies (the punch is going to be returned,,,cute butterflies, ridiculous effort needed to punch), hand stitching with twine, and the baby's initials.  On, you guessed it, the textured cardstock from the invitations.

This all transpired over about three week's time.  There was much craftiness going on!



No comments: