Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Administrative Professionals Day

I have been working on cards tonight for our two secretaries.  As many a teacher knows, the school would shut down without them (and our custodians).



This one cracks me up.  The sentiment is from the Kelly Purkey "I Like You" set.  The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up, the baker's twine from Lawn Fawn.  I colored the "Thanks" with a Copic, and popped up the inner flag (cut with Stampin' Up! dies) with Dimensionals.  I hand-drew the brown outline, as it looked very stark without it.  The sentiment was perfect, as I am constantly asking the secretaries to sign some delivery for me at work.



This card has a little bit of Papertrey Ink and a little bit of Stampin' Up!  The Center Stage die is from PTI, as is the sentiment, "Think Big Favorites #6."  I LOVE how this stamped...like buttah.  The patterned paper is actually the flipside of the paper used in the card above.  The glittery black tape really makes this card directed toward the particular secretary for whom I made it.  I think she will love it.

I used Versafine ink for both cards.

No comments: