Saturday, March 15, 2014

This Too Shall Pass

 

I wanted to make this card with my new "I Like You" set by Kelly Purkey.  A friend is playing a waiting game for a job, and I there are really no words to help, but she's always up for a drink!  I also pulled out an oldie but goodie Bella (no longer available).  I paper pieced her capris, as I have done in the past, and did some layering with patterns and textured on the image.

I had a frustrating time with the sentiment. I hope it's just a fluke, but there was a whole lot of excess polymer/adhesive on the stamp.  It's still not as "clean" as I would have liked (imagine that phrase stamped many times in my craft room), but it'll do.

Size: 5.5 x 4.25"  
Ink: Adirondack and Copics

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

The layered frame is fabulous ... and the embossed frame for the sentiment really adds a great finishing touch ... love it.