Tuesday, May 7, 2013

PL and Freebies Galore!

I have been a craftinista as of late.  I will share a few things at a time so as not to overwhelm.

First, a Project Life update.  Here are the layouts I created to document Max's First Communion (click on each for larger versions).


Page 1 with an 8 x 8 insert (page 1.5, if you will...) of a letter written by Max; A Day to Remember and Extraordinary Day cards made available through this site.


Page 2, using a smaller, but more versatile PL divided page protector, Design G.  Title card for page available through this creative designer.

The flipside of Design G.  I broke in to some of my AC Digitals Midnight Edition for this page.  I also used the 6 x 12 page protector from PL, but cut a smidge from it so that it was accessible.

And guess who designed these cards?  Yours truly!  Can you believe it?  Max LOVES this psalm and walks around singing it.  I had to incorporate it somehow.  Here is the .pdf for them.  Enjoy!

This strayed a bit from my POD pacing, but I knew this week would render lots of photos.  That's the awesome thing about PL. It is so versatile and totally up to the crafter as to what road you take.

















No comments: