Monday, June 14, 2010

Guess I can show you now...


I was holding off on posting this, as I was unsure if the bride reads my blog, and, if so, I didn't want to spoil her surprise (because, come on, if it's the week of your wedding, you have nothing to do but browse craft blogs).

Well, let ME tell YOU... this Bella can't even hold a Christmas light to the actual bride. She was STUNNING, and I AM biased. I tried to come close to her color choice, but I think it was closer to Tempting Turquoise, and I used Taken with Teal. Close enough, in my humble opinion.

The background is wrapping paper from Target (I used it on her shower gift and card, also). I really like it on cards. It adheres nicely, and I think it looks pretty cool. Her invitations had a balance of gray and turquoise/teal to them, so I went with that flow. Coloring took place with Copics and Stampin' Write markers. The main stamp is bridalpartybellas from stampingbella.com. The paper is SU! Basic Gray and Taken with Teal. I used some "pop dots" for depth. To make the bride "pop," I filled her dress with Stickles. :) Fun.

1 comment:

Bev J. said...

Altogether, pretty and cute. Neat paper and I love the hairdos. Grin