Friday, February 20, 2009

Clean and Simple: Enjoy

My submission for this week's Clean and Simple challenge is one that I really "enjoy." Get it? Ho ho he he. I crack myself up.

The challenge asked us to use one button. Just one. So, I decided to use one of my favorite techniques: a clear button with patterned paper underneath.

I also decided to only use scraps that I had in my scrap pile. Well, the patterned paper was new and waiting to be "filed," but I made good use of it. The green is the flipside of the patterned paper, therefore matching the green in the pattern perfectly. Guess which blue I used? Oh, come on. Guess. Yes, Baja Breeze, ladies and gentlemen. What a shocker. The patterned paper was... come on... come on... I'm absolutely that transparent... yes! American Crafts a la Carte Avocado.

To see other Clean and Simple button cards, click here.


Specs:
Size: 5.5 x 4.25 inches
Paper: SU! Baja Breeze, American Crafts a la Carte Avocado
Stamp: SU! Enjoy Every Moment
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Thread: Paper Wire
Also: Dimensionals

3 comments:

Ann said...

I'm really "enjoy"ing this CAS card. Hehehe!

Bev J. said...

Love the button idea-tfs.

Marla said...

LOVE the button idea! How clever! What is the best way to attach the design paper to the button so the glue doesn't show? Thank you!