Thursday, November 6, 2008

Zoiks!

For repetition week #2, Cathy Zielske provided us with the following layout. She gave us several color choices for the journaling panel. I chose orange, since I knew that this would be a Halloween layout. Creative, eh?

Once I knew the photos I wanted to use, the 12 x 12 layout rolled very easily. It's so funny that I have scrapbooked this Halloween this quickly. Good to be doing this class!

I was also excited to use my SEI ally's wonderland alphabet stickers, as they were free from SEI at one of their classes at CKC St. Louis. Sigh. I love SEI. I HAD to include Shaggy's favorite interjection on this page, especially with Ignatius' facial expression on the main photo.
Where is the repetition? First, there's the color repetition. Orange and black are repeated frequently. There's also the repetition of the Cloud Nine Rain Dots (in black, no less!!). The striped patterned paper (My Mind's Eye) has a repetitive pattern all its own as well.

No comments: