Monday, January 21, 2019

Apocalypse Now - Plato Uses Pink

I hope all is well with your soul because between the lunar eclipse and this card, the end is nigh. One word: Pink.

More specifically: Stampin' Up! Cameo Coral, a color I tried to sell at the Crafters' Garage Sale because it still had the sticker on it.  These inks are FABULOUS with the Gina K Wreath Builder.  

I have some confessions, though.  I created my own 4.5 x 4.5 template for this one using my Silhouette and a transparency.  Gina K's currently only goes up to 4 x 4.  Also, I got more than a little inspiration from this crafter, Melanie Muenchinger:


Some light shading with a pink Prisma (I want to say Rose Pink) and Gamsol, and...voila!  Done.  Pfft.  I made a million mistakes at first trying it on my own, so I followed her pattern almost exactly.  That is a good way to get started with the Mandala Maker set.  It gets you comfortable with the different designs the stamps can form.

No comments: