Monday, May 4, 2015

Administrative Professionals Day and a Shower


This little gem I made for one of our secretaries for Administrative Professionals Day.  The card base is from Lawn Fawn, the bakers twine is from my stash.  The stamp set is from Technique Tuesday.  I added a close up so you could see the Wink of Stella on the metal.  All other coloring is done with Copics.



This card is soooo much fun.  This is for a friend's shower.  We will be giving her a card to a home improvement center, and it's from several of her co-workers.  I thought we could each sign on a tool.  The tools come out of the pockets, except the hammer, which is pretty secure in its position.   The template is actually a Father's Day idea from this crafter.  I used some Copics to color, as well as Lawn Fawn stamps to personalize.  My printer and some cardstock helped with the rest.

No comments: