Sunday, August 24, 2014

In which I have clearly lost my mind

I have this...thing...when I have an idea that I am in love with.  I just keep on going and going and going.  Exhibit A:




It all started with me sorting my patterned paper.  I realized that, despite wiping out a ton of paper through the garage sale and donations, I still had quite a bit of paper, especially repeat patterns that I bought for past projects.  My students earn these little "Mustang Bucks" when they do something that aligns with our school rules, and they always need a receptacle to keep them in (ah, now you see where I am going).  Twenty-eight envelopes later, I will be able to provide them with adorable envelopes for their Mustang Money.

I used the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board for these fun 5 x 5" creations.  I adhered them with some Aleen's, but, realizing I am dealing with 9 year olds, I also gave them a tint Tim Holtz staple for good measure.

It really did not take as long as it would seem.  It was easy to get a cadence.  My regret is that ideas like this dawn on me at about 10:30 at night.

No comments: