Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio

Taking advantage of Sale-A-Bration and a delightful Christmas coupon from my "dealer," I purchased Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. I'll try to document here my journey with this software.

Karen, the "dealer" in question, purchased it first, and created a scrapbook for Zumba creator, Beto Perez. I liked the look of what she accomplished. I also liked the fonts and images that were available through the software.

So far, I have installed it. That didn't go so smoothly, but I do not know what to blame it on. It could be a lack of compatibility between the software and Windows 7. It could be my laptop, which is known to be possessed from time to time. However, the install disk worked right up until the very end and then locked up. I rebooted (as I couldn't even get Task Manager to come up), and re-ran the install, and it worked fine. Then the same thing happened when I tried to install the content CD. I rebooted, and the second time was the charm. Very weird.

So today, I will start to play with it a bit, maybe look for a tutorial or two. I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.

No comments: