Saturday, February 6, 2010

At Last!

Time to work on some scrapbooking! I decided to wrap up some January pages in Project Life before moving in to February. I really completed a lot in this album in January. Let's see if my fervor carries in to the following months!

Double-page spread: Ignatius' 13th Birthday Party


Page 1:

Page 2:

For the last double-page spread, I used one side for Ignatius' first Scholastic Bowl match:


I used the other side for images from Haiti. I really felt it was important for me to journal to my boys some things I felt they should know about Haiti, both before and after the earthquake. Mainly, I wanted the messages of hope, determination, and generosity to come through. I want them to remember that there are people...children...in Haiti who will continue to need our support long after the photographs have faded from our memories.

No comments: