Friday, October 23, 2009

create


My first experience with vinyl wall-hangings. Let's just say that, if you want to experience these, choosing something with fine print is a challenge for the first time. It was much like a giant rub-on, and a lot of the same principles apply. You just have to have a patient hand. I was glad I bought the Stampin' Up! scraper, as that came in very handy. This particular wall cling is produced by Stampin' Up!. It's in my craft room above the bar and decorative hooks I purchased at Ikea. You can't really tell, but the cling is a chocolate color. They do not recommend hanging it on a textured surface, but it worked fine clinging to our wall, which has a texture. We'll see how it does in the long run.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the vinyl phrase available in Australia.. Regards Kathy Aylward (mjaylward1@optusnet.com.au)

JoLynn said...

Kathy, I am not sure about that. Do you have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that might know? If not, I can recommend one (I am not one, I just buy and buy and buy...)

Bev J. said...

Like your 'creative work'. When I was in Springfield (the closest large town to me) at Gordman's last week I looked for some signs, pictures, etc that had create on them but was out of look. May look into SU. tfs

Bev J. said...

Well, I was finally out of "look', but I intended to say 'luck. Sorry about that. Bev

Ann said...

Fabulous!