Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holiday Cards


Many a reveler knows the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas."  Few realize that, in the church, the Christmas season lasts about that long.  So, Happy Christmas Season to all.  I have been making cards one by one this year, thinking I would start in October, yet here I am after Christmas Day making and sending holiday spirit.  Before Christmas, for a teacher, is not the time to squeeze in crafting.

I have cranked out 4 cards tonight, this one being unlike some others I have posted.  It's a combination of Lawn Fawn and Stampin' Up.  I colored the quatre foil with Copics and stamped them with some American Crafts pigment ink.  I used my Stampin' Up punch to punch them out and my Stampin' Up embossing folder for the background.

1 comment:

Pascal Precht said...

Hello matte great blog post