Thursday, November 28, 2013

Project Life --> August

Just me, keeping it real.  I have photos...lots of photos, but I just now sat down to treat/process/journal them.  That is what school does in the life of a teacher.  Most days, I am wiped.  In fact, I almost stopped a couple times today.  But something in me longed for the creative process.  So, here are some completed August layouts.  Sorry for the iPhone quality of pics.

 I so love the Kraft Edition.  I cannot even BEGIN to relay my love for it...



Thanks, Karen, for adding these to my stash.  I put the 2.875 x 4s to good use!



Adore this chevron patterned paper.  Funny thing: This was where I had stopped for a looooong time, so I had not realized that I used "Here We Go" to start the page before this one.  Ha!






Onward!  I have many, many pics and weeks to document.  It's all good. :)

No comments: