Saturday, February 9, 2013

This Weekend in Crafty Land

First, a card. This one is for a couple who is welcoming to children into their lives after much waiting!


I used mainly Stampin' Up! products.  The elephant is from Die Cuts with a View.  The sentiment is from SU! Warm Words.  I used Cuttlebug's French Dots embossing folder, which I have not used in quite a while!  The baker's twine did the trick, as did the button.  I used SU! White craft ink for the stamping on the card, and AC's white gel pen for the border.

I also worked a bit on February's entry for my Move More Eat Well album for February.  Here's January/February side-by-side.  Eleven pounds down.  And yes, there's my weight!  Yikes!


I finished my exercise calendar for January.  It's really nice seeing the workouts over the course of a month.  Used some SU! stickers for a little pop.




Journaling and February's "one thing" wrapped up the month.


Interesting...I cropped these with my iPhone, but the cropping did not seem to keep.  Ah well.


No comments: