Monday, December 14, 2015

December Daily: Days 8, 9, 10

After traveling this weekend, I have a little catching up to do.  Tonight, I offer days 8, 9, and 10.

This page is dedicated to Mary, the Mother of God.  It speaks of my enjoyment of singing her songs on her feast days, of which December 8 is one.

I used one of Ali's 12 Days of Giving files on the Bokeh treated picture of our tree.  I journal a bit on the back of the 6 x 8.

I used another of Ali's 12 Days of Giving files on the picture of the amazing December morning sky.  I also used a stamp set of Ali's from Technique Tuesday on the journal card I made to discuss this photo.  My journaling for Day 9, regarding "Peace on Earth," is on the opposite page using a digital card by Cathy Zielske.  It matches the ornament card on day 9 for some continuity (I am hoping).

No comments: