Saturday, December 5, 2015

December Daily 2015 - Days 3, 4, and 5

Days 3, 4, and 5 were fun and simple.

I made this card using Ali Edwards Hello Life Boxes, silver foil with stars, a laser printer, cardstock, and a 3M laminator.


We make icosahedron ornaments every year in my classroom.  This year, I was smart enough to create a Silhouette cut file and cut the circles (otherwise, each of my fourth graders had to fussy cit 20 circles...which was a challenge!).  Inside the circles, I created a perforated triangle so they could fold easily.  I documented that cutting 20 circles for 24 kids took FOREVER, but was so worth it.  I used some Starfoam and Tim Holtz stickers to help display a finished product.

Day 4 stresses the ordinary: The crazy hills my hubs will die on, yet not care about other things, and spending my Friday with some amazing teachers in good PD.

I was pretty excited about today's story.  I used Cathy Zielske's Cool Yule No. 4 journaling card to tell how our holiday trip to Target came to be.

 Saturday night relaxation was documented on the next double-page spread.






No comments: