Saturday, April 18, 2009

Clearly Accomplish

I purchased a clear overly on sale somewhere... I have no idea where... that I just knew would be a Max scrapbook page. It was fairly simple to use, and I love the way the completed page looks.

What caught my eye to this overlay (Clear Expressions by Jackie Eckles) was the subtitle: "little things really are BIG things." It feels like that is the theme of our time with Max so far. Many things that we really took for granted with Ignatius because he just DID them is now a celebration for Max.

As far as assembly was concerned, I was kind of a dork. It took me a while to realize that, if I scanned the text area, I could adjust the typed lines accordingly instead of wasting an entire tree while I guessed and checked by printing. I decided to adhere the overlay by using corduroy brads by Stampin' Up! With the exception of the brads, the photo, and the journaling, all else is the design in the overlay. It is one of my first times using these, and it was really a lot of bang for the buck.

No comments: