Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Weekend Sketch

I thought I would give Beate's weekend sketch a try instead of doing any of the things I need to do. Ah, sweet procrastination!

Her sketch is shown. My rendition is also shown. Yes, again, SEI is my choice. I should just invest in the company and get it over with. I can't believe I actually used Mauve Mist, though. I rarely pick it up, but it went really well with the SEI color combos. The picture truly does this card no justice.
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SEI Mulberry Melody (Ally's Wonderland), SU! Soft Sky and Mauve Mist
Ink: SU! Vintage Violet
Stamp: My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments
Embellishments: white sequins affixed with small Glue Dots; SU! Dimensionals
Punch: SU! Word Window
Ribbon: Oriental Trading sheer blue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love SEI and especially the "Ally's Wonderland" series. Great card, caught my eye on SCS right away and needed to head here for more. Blessings, Lela aka Serenity_Stamper